Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 2/365

This is what I call an idea gone wild... oh no wait... 2 ideas gone wild in the same day!!

First... because I am incapable of taking the easy road, I came up with a ridiculous idea to make a life-size Candyland game for the Winter Festival at Sophie's school.  And because I have a husband who knows me well enough to know he should just roll with it... we actually are making a life-size Candyland game.  I love it!



THEN... we have started our own neighborhood Biggest Loser contest.  I never... in a million billion years... thought that I would stand in front of all my neighbors (i also call them family) and get on a scale.  Never.  But it was somehow free-ing... and since they are a group that knows how to accept people just they way they are... I felt safe.  Now... GAME ON!!



Our official weigh-in book.  (using American Crafts thickers and BasicGrey micro letters of course)  And actually - this was my CHA book so I better buy a new one before we leave.


Here we are... the before photo!  Sophie is our coach!


And here is a horrible picture... but we were cracking up because right before the picture, Sophie spit (literally spit) 3 giant mints out of her mouth into my hand so she could smile.


 And here we are!!  Here's to 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment