So here is the deal with our furniture. A year ago (or really more), we needed new furniture. But we got a dog instead. It was perfect timing because we wouldn't absolutely freak out if the dog ruined our furniture during her puppy time. We of course discipline and it's not acceptable - but it's a lot less stressful. SO THEN... I find out that a puppy is a puppy for more than one year and I am going crazy!!! She chews everything and eats everything and it is a pain in the a$$. But I keep selling and getting rid of furniture before we can put anything new in. I am freaking out... it just looks horrible and I can't wait to start putting NEW stuff IN!!! Zoey... please stop eating everything!!!!!
So today - Jason thought it was really cute that I was eating cereal for dinner - on this cube thing we have. And he took my picture for the day. (love him!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment