Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 45/365

Valentines Day <3

Sophie made a wonderful sign for us and put it out the night before so it would be a surprise on Valentine's Day... or as she so cutely calls it (no matter how many times we correct her) Valentime's Day.  She asked if it was going to rain overnight and I said no... why?  And she said she was just wondering if she needed a sweater in the morning... how cute... and tricky... is she??




(one proud girly girl!)

I also put up a cutey layout at the store... a class done with Nicki Sivils...


And I got Sophie a copy of Tiger Beat magazine (her favorite... which cracks me up because it is what I read when I was young), Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 (she was dying to see) and the latest Shrek movie (because it was on sale for SUPER cheap).  I got Jason and I yoga mats and the Bob from Biggest Loser yoga dvd and the Jillian from Biggest Loser yoga dvd... and we ate Chinese food for dinner.

All in all... a very lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment